Can’t figure out what to watch on Netflix? Top 10 Netflix Shows Ranked for June 4 reveals the most popular shows that everyone is watching
Today, June 4, the number one spot on the Netflix Top 10 belongs to Lucifer, which recently released season 5B. The supernatural drama stars Tom Ellis as the devil himself.
Top 10 Netflix Shows Ranked June 4
- If you’re a fan of: Supernatural cops, hell puns, the mind of Neil Gaiman
- Is it good?: It’s a fun time
It’s time to meet your new maker! Lucifer is back with eight thrilling new episodes. Season 5 Part 2 premieres May 28th.
#2 Dirty John
- If you’re a fan of: Shows based on podcasts, true crime given the soap treatment.
- Is it good?: It’ll keep you hooked
A true-crime anthology series that explores the theme of ‘love gone wrong’, set against the backdrop of sunny Southern California.
- If you’re a fan of: Mashed vegetables, pacifiers, and diaper changes
- Is it good?: For babies, and mom’s who need a break.
Colorful objects, preschool songs, and big-headed babies make this catnip for toddlers and younger kids who get screentime.
Helps preschoolers learn letters, numbers, animal sounds, colors, and more, the videos impart prosocial life lessons.
- If you’re a fan of: Thor, Norse mythology.
- Is it good?: It’s a whole lot of fun
What do you do when you’re a 17-year-old high schooler who has just learned that you’re up against an ancient and extremely powerful enemy that is holding an entire town, perhaps even an entire country, in an iron grip?
The Scandinavian series follows a young man who just may be the second coming of Thor.
#5 The Kominsky Method
- If you’re a fan of: The comedy of Chuck Lorre, watching elderly men be friends
- Is it good?: People seem to love it!
The only show on TV about two old dudes navigating La La Land together is coming to an end.
In the final season, Sandy (Michael Douglas) mourns the death of his beloved agent (Alan Arkin) and tries to figure out how to move forward.
#6 Who Killed Sara?
- If you’re a fan of: Seeking vengeance, melodrama
- Is it good?: It’s a solid revenge-mystery
A mysterious body found in his backyard threatens to send Alex back to jail.
At the same time, he finds information that leads him to believe his sister wasn’t who he really thought. Will he be able to exact his revenge?
#7 Kim’s Convenience
- If you’re a fan of: Comedy, Bodegas
- Is it good?: It’s Canada’s greatest export
Kim’s Convenience is the funny, heartfelt story of The Kims, a Korean-Canadian family, running a convenience store in downtown Toronto.
#8 Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous
- If you’re a fan of: Dinosaurs
- Is it good?: It’s cute
The animated kids show about why we shouldn’t open an amusement park with man-eating dinosaurs inside continues with the gang trying to find a way to leave Isla Nebular.
But guess what happens? Yup, Dinosaur poop hits the fan.
- If you’re a fan of: Adam Brody, The O.C.
- Is it good?: I wouldn’t go that far
Adam Brody plays a swindler who invests his money in a digital currency startup with the help of some unlikely conspirators.
Martin Freeman is the crooked FBI agent trying to take them down.
#10 The Upshaws
- If you’re a fan of: 80s Family TV sitcoms
- Is it good?: If you like Sanford and Sons, Good Times, you’ll like this.
The show is about a black working-class family living in Indiana, and it comes complete with an old-time laugh track.
Top 10 Netflix Shows Ranked June 4, Netflix, Netflix, Netflix Most Popular Shows, Netflix shows ranks, what’s popular on Netflix